Questions about your Membership/Donation
A. THIRTEEN is member-supported community television. Your support keeps THIRTEEN's quality programs free and independent. We invite you to join THIRTEEN or renew your membership at any amount appropriate for you. Annual member benefits begin at the $60 level. Make your secure donation online today or call 1-800-468-9913 to give by phone.
Explore other ways to give to THIRTEEN:
- Sign up to make automatic low monthly gifts through our Station Partners program.
- Find out about how to make a bequest, planned gift, charitable gift annuity, car donation and more.
- Mail in your donation by printing out and mailing in this form.
A. If you're not sure how to get started, or if you just want an overview of how making a donation on our site works, follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Decide whether you would like to receive a thank-you gift or just simply make a donation.
- If you prefer to receive a thank-you gift for your donation, visit our thank-you gifts hub and select the thank you gift you would like to receive. Once you've found a thank-you, select the “Quantity” you want and click "Add to Cart" and that gift and its donation amount will be added to your total. All of your gifts will be displayed with a subtotal. At this point, you can continue browsing, finish making your donation, or cancel your entire donation. You can increase the amount of your donation to include up to five thank-you gifts per donation by searching for additional gifts and adding them to your cart. You can also add an additional gift with your order at anytime. When you are ready to complete your transaction and send your donation, click "Proceed to Checkout." You have now entered our secure server. Just follow the on-screen directions to complete our simple form. If necessary, you can then delete items on your list by selecting the check box in the "Delete" column.
- To simply make a donation, visit our secure, online No Thank-You Gift donation form. Complete the simple online form and process your donation with a credit card. All of your donation will go towards more quality programming on THIRTEEN.
- THIRTEEN's online donation forms are secure and encrypted for your protection. All credit card numbers submitted to the site are encrypted using "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) encryption, which is the industry standard for information security and is used by more than 100,000 Web sites in more than fifty countries. Any personal information you submit with your pledge is encrypted and completely secure. Even in the unlikely event that the information you send is intercepted it will not be usable by anyone else.
- Your peace of mind and safeguarding is very important to us. If you do not feel comfortable submitting your personal information online you can donate by phone by calling us at 1-800-468-9913.
If you have any further questions, please email our Member & Viewer Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. On average, you will receive your thank-you gift six to eight weeks after your pledge payment is processed. If it has been longer than this, please contact us at email@example.com.
A. THIRTEEN depends on support from individual donors like you in order to continue bringing you the finest educational, entertaining and thought-provoking programming without commercial interruption. The special programming we offer during our fundraising drives help us to raise the funds to continue producing the programs you enjoy throughout the rest of the year. Please note that we have actually reduced the number of days we pledge each year and continue to look for ways to keep the amount of on-air fundraising to a minimum.
A. You can search for a thank-you gift online by clicking here.
A. Sign up to have us automatically charge your credit card on a monthly basis. For more information or to become a monthly donor, click here.
A. To update the credit card on your current Station Partner pledge, click through to this secure site or call us at (212) 560-3136 (Monday-Friday, 10AM-5PM).
A. You can make a fully tax-deductible memorial or tribute gift online by clicking here. A personal note will be sent to the person of your choosing.
A. Many viewers have provided for THIRTEEN in their wills and, for most of them, it is the largest gift to THIRTEEN they could ever consider. As you review the various deferred gifts discussed on our web site, please keep in mind that one of the simplest ways for you to perpetuate the kind of programming you value so highly is through your will. Click here for more information or contact our office of Planned Giving at (212) 560-4989 firstname.lastname@example.org
A. A list of companies that have recently matched employee contributions to THIRTEEN can be viewed by clicking here.
A. See membership levels for a description of what you will receive as a THIRTEEN Member.
A. To save money for the quality programming you expect from THIRTEEN, we print and send out renewal notices in bulk. This means that it takes several weeks for a renewal letter to get to you. As a result, your renewal gift and our letter probably crossed in the mail.
A. Because it's so important that we keep our members, we start sending out renewal notices in advance of your membership's expiration. If you renew early, you'll still get a full year's membership; your membership will be extended for a full 12 months from your current expiration date.
A. Thank you for sending in your donation right away! Our donation invoice may have crossed in the mail with your check. Please disregard it. If you receive more than one donation invoice after mailing in your check, please email us at email@example.com and we will verify your donation payment.
A. Your membership account information is available to you only if you have ever made an online donation to THIRTEEN. To view your giving history, make changes to your contact information, find out your expiration date and more, click here to log on to your online profile page. You will be asked for your username and password. If you can’t remember your username and password, our system will send you a reminder.
A. Your membership's expiration date can be found in three places: on your Membercard, on your program guide, above your name and address, and if you have ever made an online donation to THIRTEEN, you can access your expiration date in your online profile by clicking here. You will be asked for your username and password. If you can’t remember your username and password, our system will send you reminders.
A. If you have every made an online donation, you can update your information from online profile by clicking here. You will be asked for your username and password. If you can’t remember your username and password, our system will send you a reminder. You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. Please email us at email@example.com and we will send you a new Membercard
A. If you have a question not answered above, or want to contact us for any reason, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about our Programming/Schedule
A. You can search our schedule online at thirteen.org/schedule
A. The narration you are hearing is actually the descriptive video service for the visually impaired. You need to de-activate this feature using the DVS or SAP function on your remote.
A. Many programs have episodes available for viewing online. To check out available titles, please visit thirteen.org/all-programs.
A. To find out if a program has a DVD available for purchase, please visit the program’s website. To view a list of titles, click here.
A. View our full program list and visit the individual program websites for more details.
Program Guide Information
A. If you just joined THIRTEEN, it can take a few weeks to receive your first issue of the guide, depending on the date we received your donation, but you will receive 12 issues. If you are a current member and have not received this month’s guide, please email us with your current mailing address at email@example.com and we will check your account and mail you this month’s guide ASAP!
A. If you are receiving two copies of the guide, or any mail from us, we may have a duplicate account in our system. Please email is at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of this problem. If you can, please include the member ID number(s) listed near your address on the back of the guide. This will help us to merge the two records, saving THIRTEEN valuable resources.
Volunteering for Thirteen
Working for Thirteen (jobs/internships)
Subscribe to our e-Newsletters
A. THIRTEEN offers various email newsletters. You can sign up for any of our email newsletters by clicking here. To unsubscribe from THIRTEEN’s email newsletters, click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email we send you. If you are already an email subscriber, you can unsubscribe from your online profile by clicking here. You will be asked for your username and password. If you can’t remember your username and password, our system will send you reminders.
Submitting a Program Proposal/Idea
General Information About THIRTEEN
A. Visit https://www.thirteen.org/about/
A. Learn more at https://www.thirteen.org/about/
A. Visit https://www.thirteen.org/pressroom/
Contact THIRTEEN/Other Questions
A. Use our feedback form at https://www.thirteen.org/about/contact/