How to Pair THIRTEEN Passport with your Roku Device
Connecting your THIRTEEN Passport account to your Roku device with the THIRTEEN Explore channel
- Download Thirteen Explore Channel to your Roku player (version 2+). On a Roku, go to
Streaming Channels Search Channels type in “THIRTEEN Explore” Add channel Go to channel.
- Open Thirteen Explore on your Roku. When you navigate to a page that is marked as a Passport video indicated by a blue compass icon, click on Sign in to Play:
- Roku will prompt you to Pair Now to get your pairing code. Please note, this is different from your Passport activation code.
- When you select ‘Pair Now’ you will receive your pairing code on screen. Please leave this window on, as it will close automatically if paired successfully.
- On your computer or mobile phone, go to thirteen.org/roku/. Enter the pairing code from your TV (step 3) and choose Continue.
- You should see an Almost There message. Select Member Sign In if you are an existing THIRTEEN Member who activated the Passport member benefit. If you are not a THIRTEEN Member, click here to become a member and gain access. If you are a THIRTEEN Member but have not activated Passport click here to get activation instructions.
- If you have already activated THIRTEEN Passport, sign in with either Facebook, Google or your PBS account. If you have not activated THIRTEEN Passport click here for activation instructions.
- Once signed in, you should see a Success! Window, and you can enjoy your Passport video on Roku.