For Windows Users
1. Download the screensaver.
If your browser is not equipped with an automatic install program:
2. Save the screensaver file to your desktop.
3. Double click the rny.zip icon.
4. Once the file has been unzipped, double click the rny.exe icon and then click the Install button.
5. For options, right click on the desktop and select Properties. Then select the Screen Saver tab.
Download for Windows
For Macintosh Users
1. Download the screensaver. Note: You must have StuffIt Expander.
2. If the file isn't automatically unstuffed, you must double click the rny.sit icon. Then double click the screensaver icon to complete the installation process.
Follow these extra steps if this is the first screensaver you've downloaded:
3. Make sure the Screen Saver On box is checked in the ScreenTime dialogue window that appears.
4. Restart your computer to activate. To alter the screensaver's configuration, double click the ScreenTime icon in the Control Panels folder.
Download for Macintosh
Download for Macintosh OS X