Watch Full Episodes (48)
- Graveyard of the Giant BeastsA mining operation in Cerrejon, Northern Colombia, opened a window…Air Date 11/2/20160:55:10
- After StonehengeExplore the charred remains of a 3,000-year old English settlement…Air Date 10/26/20160:55:10
- Teotihuacán’s Lost KingsFollow a team of scientists exploring royal tombs beneath the…Air Date 5/24/20160:54:51
- Cleopatra’s Lost TombLearn about the legendary queen Cleopatra, who ruled the Egyptian…Air Date 5/17/20160:53:31
- The Alcatraz EscapeUsing innovative, 3D-modelling technology, scientists set out…Air Date 3/29/20160:55:10
- Jamestown’s Dark WinterArchaeologists have been excavating in Jamestown for more than…Air Date 11/24/20150:54:41
- Vampire LegendFollow scientists as they uncover “deviant” burials dating…Air Date 10/27/20150:54:41
- The Real Trojan HorseThe Trojan Horse… It was the ultimate sneak attack, bringing…Air Date 10/13/20150:54:40
More from Secrets of the Dead
- Secrets of the Dead: Trojan Horse PapercraftWhy let Secrets of the Dead's historians have all the fun? ...
- Q&A with Dick CavettCheck out our Facebook Q&A with the one and only Dick ...
- Lost Gardens of Babylon: Guide to Ancient PlantsWhat kinds of plants would you find in the Hanging Gardens ...
- The Man Who Saved the World – Image GallerySee archival images and stills from reenactments.
- Nashville’s Gary Slaughter on 50th Anniversary of Cuban Missile Crisis and ‘Man Who Saved the World’Read NPT's article and interview with Gary Slaughter, USS ...
- Doping for Gold – The State-Sponsored Doping ProgramLearn more about the Stasi-controlled program that was the ...
- Terracotta Warriors – Image GallerySee archival images and images of individuals featured in ...
- Slave Ship Mutiny – Behind the ScenesGo behind the scenes and see the making of this episode.
Watch Video Segments
- Why did Vincent van Gogh cut his ear?During his 15-month stay in the city of Arles, in the south of…0:03:40
- Who was Vincent van Gogh?Born March 30th, 1853 in Holland, Vincent van Gogh was the eldest…0:03:08
- The Sunflowers and Paul GauguinThe walls of the Yellow House were soon covered with paintings…0:03:18
- Which giant animal was the apex…Follow scientists trying to determine which giant animal was…0:01:33
- Discovery of the giant snake, TitanoboaExperts examined the bones they discovered at the Cerrejón mine.…0:03:39
- Bite force of the Cerrejón crocodileThe Cerrejón crocodile the scientists unearthed came out to…0:03:03
- Discovery of the Must Farm, the 'British…An ancient lump of timber spotted in a quarry in southern England…0:02:54
- Discovery of the Bronze Age BoatsThe Must Farm site sits in a landscape crisscrossed by a network…0:03:38
- The Yellow HouseThe Yellow House was at the heart of Vincent’s mission to create…0:02:54
- Van Gogh’s Ear: PreviewThe moment when Vincent van Gogh looked into a mirror, held up…0:00:32
- Graveyard of the Giant Beasts: PreviewA mining operation in Cerrejon, Northern Colombia, opened a window…0:00:35
- After Stonehenge: PreviewExplore the charred remains of a 3,000-year old English settlement…0:00:33