Watch Full Episodes (46)
- Secrets of Spanish FloridaAir Date 12/26/20171:54:41
- S16 E5: Leonardo, The Man Who Saved ScienceAir Date 4/5/20170:55:11
- S16 E4: Nero’s Sunken CityAir Date 3/29/20170:55:11
- S16 E3: Van Gogh’s EarAir Date 12/14/20160:55:09
- S16 E2: Graveyard of the Giant BeastsAir Date 11/2/20160:55:10
- S16 E1: After StonehengeAir Date 10/26/20160:55:10
- S15 E5: Teotihuacán’s Lost KingsAir Date 5/24/20160:54:51
- S15 E4: Cleopatra’s Lost TombAir Date 5/17/20160:53:31
More from Secrets of the Dead
- Secrets of the Dead: Trojan Horse Papercraft
- Q&A with Dick Cavett
- Lost Gardens of Babylon: Guide to Ancient Plants
- The Man Who Saved the World – Image Gallery
- Nashville’s Gary Slaughter on 50th Anniversary of Cuban Missile Crisis and ‘Man Who Saved the World’Read NPT's article and interview with Gary Slaughter, USS ...
- Doping for Gold – The State-Sponsored Doping ProgramLearn more about the Stasi-controlled program that was the ...
- Terracotta Warriors – Image GallerySee archival images and images of individuals featured in ...
- Slave Ship Mutiny – Behind the ScenesGo behind the scenes and see the making of this episode.
Watch Video Segments
- S17 E1: A Peek at the New Discoveries Inside the Great Pyramid0:02:16
- S17 E1: Muography Helps Scientists See Inside the Great Pyramid0:01:39
- Spanish and French Battle for Florida Fortress0:01:40
- The true story behind the Guale Uprising0:04:38
- Andrew Turnbull: the most reviled man in colonial Florida0:06:14
- The First Thanksgiving Was Actually in St. Augustine0:01:45
- Why Slaves Escaped to Florida for Asylum0:01:55
- S17 E1: Scanning the Pyramids0:00:41