Winter Storm Nemo covered NYC and surrounding areas with snow, ultimately making a greater impact further north in New England.
Storm conditions varied for cities along the east coast. The National Weather Service has compiled a list of unofficial snowfall figures for New York and the New York Times is reporting on the aftermath.
Check in here for resources and information after the storm:
- MTA Service Advisory
- New Jersey Transit: Bus, Rail Service Restoration Status
- Track City salt spreading and plowing operations with PlowNYC
- Get forecast details from the National Weather Service
- Stay up to date on traffic and transit conditions from 511NY
- ConEdison’s Storm Center power outage map (updated every 15 minutes)
Mayor Bloomberg updated New Yorkers on the city’s snow response Saturday morning from Queens.