When Hate Comes To Town: Share Your Story with MetroFocus
Do you have a personal story that illustrates an experience with hate or intolerance because of your race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual identity? What happened? What did you learn? What advice/solutions do you have? The editors of MetroFocus and Voices of NY want to hear from you.
We will respond to submissions that may be fit for publication on MetroFocus and Voices of NY.
See submission guidelines below.
How to Enter:
- Stories must be 500-800 words
- You can email us your story (no attachments) or use the form below to submit your story through Facebook
- Stories must be true, with no invented situations or composite characters.
- Do not submit stories to which you do not have the rights — for example, those that have been published elsewhere.
- We will respond to those submissions that may be fit for publication.
- Submissions are subject to the terms and conditions of the Interactive Engagement Group and WNET for user generated content.