National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc.
Invites you to a special abbreviated screening of the award winning PBS Documentary
UNNATURAL CAUSES: Is Inequality Making Us Sick?
Raising awareness to understand how race, class, wealth, housing, power and education translate into poor health and life expectancy!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Englewood Hospital & Medical Center Auditorium
350 Engle Street, Englewood, NJ 07631
Watch a preview:
The screening will be followed by a forum addressing Health and Advocacy Issues
in Bergen and Passaic Counties and beyond ….
Speakers and Panelists include:
• Steve Adubato, Ph.D., Host of New Jersey Capitol Report THIRTEEN/WNET(PBS)
• Michellene Davis, Esq., SVP, Policy Dev. & Gov. Affairs, St. Barnabas Health Care System
• Anthony Iton, M.D., J.D., MPH, Sr. VP, Healthy Communities, The California Endowment
• Robert L. Johnson, M.D., FAAP, Interim Dean, UMDNJ, New Jersey Medical School
• Colette Lamothe-Galette, Acting Exec. Dir., NJ Dept. of Health, OMMH
• Janet Taylor, M.D., MPH, Bd. Chair, National Black Women’s Health Imperative
• Senator Loretta Weinberg (District 37, NJ)
For more information, please visit www.ncbwbergenpassaic.org or call (201) 287-9600